[6bone] Instability incarnate

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:50:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Rik van Riel wrote:

> [enterzone snipped from cc list, it's refusing my mail anyway]

Enterzone isn't the only place blocking your email.  It's nothing
personal.  Our bounce message explains exactly why your mail was blocked
and directs you to the spam blacklist site in question.

> The tunnel you're complaining about was requested by your
> side of the tunnel, not by mine.

Um, I didn't request a tunnel between two points on your side of the
world.

> You're also blocking my email, which makes it kind of
> hard to exchange information on problems.

You mail is being blocked because your mailserver is listed in several
spamsource lists.  See the bounce messages regarding this.  We don't do
spam and don't accept mail from sites that do, period.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |