[6bone] New IPv6 Policies in the ARIN Region

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:59:05 -0700 (PDT)

	I can't either, -BUT- apparently the delegee must request
	the change... ARIN will not do it unless requested.

%
% I don't know why anyone would opt not to upgrade to the /32.  There is no
% additional justification or fees required.
%
%
%
% ---
% John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
% EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
% http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |
%
%