[6bone] In the summer time, we got cleaning to do... Where is UUNET?

Michel Py michel@arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:04:09 -0700

>> John Fraizier wrote:
>> Border2-BGP(config)# ipv6 prefix-list test1 seq 30 permit
>> 2002::/16 ge 16 le 48
>> % Invalid prefix range for 2002::/16, make sure: len
>> < ge-value <= le-value
>> Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

> Itojun wrote:
> you wouldn't want to allow 2002::/16 le 48. there should be
> 2002::/16, nothing else.  see 6to4 RFC.

I tend to agree. John, what are you trying to achieve here? Load-balance
between more than one 6to4 relay?

Besides, I would highly recommend to be your own 6to4 relay if this
router has IPv4 connectivity, which still is the case for most.

Michel.