6bone Database cleansing?

Cleve Mickles micklesc@aol.net
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:00:07 -0400

There are also a number of cases where companies have received
6BONE allocations and have since gone out of business.  Their
PTLA allocations may have been recovered by Bob but the registry
entries remain in the database.  Is it possible to get these
removed as well?  When folks see my pinger page it looks like the
6Bone is having a terrible day in terms of reachability.

Cleve...

Cleve Mickles
Network Architect
America Online, Network Operations