pTLA request SSVL - review closes 3 May 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:36:59 -0700

6bone Folk,

SSVL has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 3 May
2002. Please send your comments to me or the list.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?SSVL>

<http://www-v6.ssvl.kth.se>

Thanks,

Bob