MRTG of IPv6 version

Andreas 'randy' Weinberger randy@ipcenta.de
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:19:59 +0200

hi there,

> On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 01:19:31PM +0800, Yann-Ju Chu wrote:
> | Hi:
> |     I have heard that there is MRTG of IPv6 version. Does anybody know where to get the software? Or, it is just a rumor!
> MRTG itself does not actually look at IP or IPv6. IIRC it simply reads
> frame counters from ports of routers and switches.

uhm, pim, i think he means that if mrtg can use ipv6 for quering like
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.57.0:communitypw@[2001:7b0:0:21::1] or so :)

afaik there is no ipv6 patch for mrtg, but i can be wrong. perhabs someone asks
tobias directly? ;)

> groet,
> Pim

bye,
--------- andreas 'randy' weinberger ---------

         internet system engineer,
 php development, sun microsystems workgroup
   computing expert & digitale videotechnik

  CompleTel GmbH (http://www.completel.de/)
-------