remove

Ben Winslow rain@bluecherry.net
17 Apr 2002 23:27:01 -0500

--=-OiP7IcWGPkjMOoVdhu10

On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 19:16, Dave wrote:
> Obviously, I'm not the only one who's not exactly having the easiest
> time in the world setting up IPv6. . .
>=20
>  - Dave
>=20
>=20
> Walter Hop wrote:
> >=20
> > > remove
> >=20
> > Where is the world coming to? :(
> >=20
> > --=20
> >  Walter Hop <walter@binity.com> | +31 6 24290808 | PGP keyid 0x84813998
> >=20

You misunderstand--presumably, anyone with an interest in IPv6 (and just
about anyone who knows what IP *is*) is competent enough to remove
themselves from a mailing list running majordomo.

These are all ill-fated attempts.

--=20
Ben Winslow (rain@bluecherry.net) : In Nature there are neither
       System Administrator       : rewards nor punishments, there
   Bluecherry Internet Services   : are consequences. -- R.G.
    http://www.bluecherry.net/    : Ingersoll =20
          (573) 592-0800          :=20

--=-OiP7IcWGPkjMOoVdhu10

--=-OiP7IcWGPkjMOoVdhu10--