ipv6 testing equipment???

Enric Corominas enric@satec.es
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:29:43 +0200

Hi Andreas,

A few month ago we received a presentation of Spirent "Smart Bit" equipment, which claimed to have IPv6 support.

Unfortunately I couldn't test the IPv6 module for myself, but the experience I have with this test-equipment in the IPv4 playground is very very good, so I expect they maintain the same level in IPv6.

Hope this helps,

Enric Corominas