[OT] IPv6 applications in active use

LINDGREN, BJORN [IT/0454] bjorn.lindgren@pharmacia.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 04:21:47 -0400

The porting tool you are recalling are the "Ipv6 Socket Scrubber" from Sun.
Its both binarys for Solaris and source code is available at
http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/ipv6/, the tool should compile and run
on all POSIX compliant UNIX platforms with a C compiler.

// Björn

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Yerkes [mailto:chuck+6bone@snew.com]
Sent: den 15 april 2002 23:29
To: Ben Winslow
Cc: 6bone@ISI.EDU
Subject: Re: [OT] IPv6 applications in active use

I've been the very strong advocate for IPv6 support
in Sendmail Inc's commercial packages.  Unfo, the apache
server that comes with it and the IMAP server do not
speak IPv6 at this time.

More demand (from buyers) would garner more resources for it :)

I'm recalling some tool on a Sun site that could take code and
basically LINT it for IPv4 only calls, offering the more generic
(4 or 6) code.  Anyone know what that is, or where?

Quoting Ben Winslow (rain@bluecherry.net):