Can dynamic ipv4 addresses be used to tunnel the ipv6 traffic ?

Amir six_bone@neurojacked.net
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:01:40 +0200

Hi, I'm interested in connecting my home LAN of 3 linux stations
to 6bone. From what I've read until now, while trying to collect
data to answer the very basic question of "Whether I can do this at all?"
before I get down to business, I haven't seen anything that stated if
my ipv4 address, which is dynamic, can be used to tunnel the traffic.
Please tell me if it's possible, because if it's not, there's really no
point for me to delve into the project in the first place.
And, if it is possible, are there any added difficulties involved, or
will it be relatively the same as installing it on a static ipv4 IP address
?

Thanks, and sorry if it's a newbie question, I simply want to know if I
can do it at all.

Amir.