[OT] IPv6 applications in active use

Daniel Schroder daniel@ipnet.co.za
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:15:30 -0000

Jochen Friedrich <jochen@scram.de> said:

 Just a question.
 I've been using Ipv6 for mail quite sometime , and was
 wondering why this mailling list does not try to first
 send on the 6bone ? I know my 6Bone mail is working , including
 the websight (unix.za.net) .. for more than a year now.

 Send mail to daniel@unix.za.net , and it will come through
 on the 6bone is you would like to try . I'm allmost at the
 stage were one could only use Ipv6 for mail setups over multiple
 cities.

 Daniel

--
-Daniel Schroder (Ipnet)