6bone Architectural Changes? [RE: pTLA request for RMNET - review closes 23 April 2002]

Scott Martin swm@wayport.net
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:53:22 -0500

> So how does one go about co-ordinating with some of the IPv6 "exchange
> points", networks and others to "fix" this?
>
> wfms

I suppose that until ipv6 can make a corporation money, or until the
govt steps in with large amounts of $$ for funding, this "project" will
still flounder about... Sorta like the mbone.

This is where Microsoft could be a hero... Maybe anyway.

Personally, I would love to be running native ipv6 - no renumbering
worries to deal with.

-Scott