New pTLA /32 and prefix-list

Pim van Pelt pim@ipng.nl
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:32:17 +0200

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 07:30:36PM +0200, Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:
| Hello all,
|
| I remind you: new pTLA are now /32 in 3ffe:4000::/18 (check mailing-list
| archives for more informations about this).
Nicolas,

Thanks for the reminder. My site indeed still has quite some anal
filtering. This is because in the IPv6 world you cannot trust your peers
that much and requesting changes in their configuration sometimes meet
non-existing tech-c handles (bouncing mail) and 2 month delays.

I have updated my filters at AS8954 and AS12859 though and now see the
32 bit pTLAs.

groet,
Pim
--