Who is in charge of the 2002::/16 reverse DNS ?

Merlin Merlin" <robert@quantum-radio.net.au
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:05:48 +1000

Does one apply for reverse mapping somewhere - is it just "done"? - is it not official yet? - is the 2002 just
temporary?

I'm probably not close to being ready to go official yet, but soon, and a person who has been very kind in helping me
out, advises me of the following;

>By the way, I have no idea who is in charge of the 2002::/16 reverse
>DNS, but you probably do want to get all of
>0.6.1.0.b.c.2.0.0.2.ip6.{int,arpa} delegated to your servers (that
>would correspond to your IPv4 203.1.96.0/24).

Can someone who knows how all this works together take a moment to advise me please?

Thank you
Robert Chalmers
Quantum Radio

---
Quantum Radio: World Music with a difference.
http://quantum-radio.net/
Now Playing: Duc Tranh - Cay Truc Xinh