Cisco 6bone outage Saturday October 6th, 2001

Paul Aitken paitken@cisco.com
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 00:02:11 +0100

There is a planned electrical outage in the data centre housing our
6bone router on Saturday October 6th, 2001 from 7:00am until 4:00pm
Pacific Time. As a precautionary measure, our 6bone router will be shut
down ahead of this outage and service will not be restored until after
the outage.

Cisco will not provide any 6bone connectivity during the outage. If you
have a 6bone tunnel or peering with Cisco and are planning on using the
6bone during this time, you should make alternative arrangements.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

NB I've already contacted all our known tunnel customers and peers,
twice. If you have a 6bone tunnel or peering with Cisco and have not yet
received this notice, you should contact ipv6-support@cisco.com
immediately to be added to our contact list.

Thanks.
--
Paul Aitken
IPv6 Development, Cisco Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland. EH6 6LX