Beginner's question

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 06:33:43 -0700 (PDT)

%
% Hello,
%
% please excuse my ignorance if this is offtopic here :-)
% I have just succeeded to set up a tunnel via freenet6. Now, I wonder what are
% the possibilities to get DNS working.
% Is there some kind of testing TLD for IPv6 only where I could get a subdomain
% with an NS record pointing to my local DNS server? As I don't have a static
% IPv4 address, I don't see how I could register a "normal" domain with an IPv4
% NS record... and if so, how to get reverse lookups for 3ffe:0b80:024b::/48 to
% be delegated to here?
%
% Many thanks,
% --
% Malte Starostik
% PGP: 1024D/D2F3C787 [C138 2121 FAF3 410A 1C2A  27CD 5431 7745 D2F3 C787]
% ø¿<A ÄXð¿<

the same way you get any IP reverse delegated to you.  talk to the folks
who delegated you the space, get your nameservers set up to serve:

b.4.2.0.0.8.b.0.e.f.f.3.ip6.int

and populate your zone.

--
--bill