Searching for 3com

Jonathan Steinert hachi@kuiki.net
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:48:22 -0500

I used to have tunnel connectivity through 3com (aka 6com), but my IPv4
address allocation has changed. When I went to email my contact at 3com, I
got a bounced email. All email addresses associated with 3com in the
registry bounce and their phone numbers have come up as disconnected.

If anyone out there knows of a new contact at 3com for 6bone
tunneling/connectivity could you please let me know? Does anyone out there
use a tunnel through 3com and does this tunnel still work?

Thanks much

hachi@kuiki.net            Jonathan Steinert           http://kuiki.net/
"She smiled again, shrugged her shoulders, and became a perfect mirror."