Registering IPv6 address.

lazy lazy@bsdbox.org
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 13:32:48 -0400

Since it doesn't seem like you need something else, you
could go about using a 2002::/16 prefix or a tunnel.
Check out the 6bone.net website a bit closer, as well as
google for plenty of information on setting up IPv6 with
a 2002::/16 or using a tunnel broker.

http://hs247.com/ has a lot of useful information as well.

Enjoy.