[custserv@netsol.com: Service Request Number: 1-UX4DN]

Todd T. Fries todd@fries.net
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:50:46 -0600

I want one dns server in my domain (fries.net) to be registered using an AAAA
record, not an A record.

Yes, this is one small detail in the global scope of deploying ipv6.  So
why wait when this is just sitting around not being attended to?

Penned by Jørgen Hovland on Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 06:22:19PM +0100, we have:

--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net