Some questions

Flavio Villanustre lists@geminis.myip.org
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 08:02:49 -0300 (ART)

Ariel,

are you sure you already set up an IPv6 over IPv4 tunnel with an IPv6
tunnel broker in your gateway? AFAIK, nor win98 neither winroute have the
capability of establishing IPv6 tunnels.

You'd probably need to change your win98 gateway box for a win2000 (or
*NIX) box before you can route IPv6 packets.

To get a tunnel broker look at www.freenet6.net where you can obtain an
upstream provider and a /48 for free in a few minutes.

Regards,

Flavio.