How to configure mozilla and apache for IPv6 in Linux7.1?

killyeon kim killyeon@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 22:16:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello, every one.

I have installed apache-1.3.19-5.src.rpm(with
apache-1.3.19+IPv6.spec) and
mozilla-i686-pc-linux-gnu-0.9.5.tar.gz refer to Peter
Bieringer's linux IPv6 beginner's guide in WowLinux
7.1.
But I cant't access the apache server with mozilla by
IPv6 address, although I can access it with IPv4
address.
I don't know the problem is because of mozilla client
 or apache web server?
Shoud I configure the httpd.conf with some IPv6
supporting option? Or, should mozilla be patched with
IPv6? If so, where can I get the patch file?
And where can I get some detail guide for
configuration IPv6 application servers, like apache,
Bind, ftpd, etc.
Please give me any help...
Thanks in advance