Looking for BGP peers

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 18:52:46 +0100

Jim Fleming <jfleming@anet.com> wrote:

> [...]
Wellps... is that all the 'constructive' and '6bone-related' content of
that message?
Your 'signature' brings more 6bone-unrelated traffic than the body....

> Do you use a 2002:<IPv4>:0000 prefix ?

Oh boy... not here too.... let's point Mr. Jim Fla^Heming into the right
directions so maybe he
can read up and learn from those so he actually knows what he's talking
about...

http://www.daemonnews.org/200101/6to4.html - 6to4 IPv6 Explained, or:
Flogging a Dead Horse
http://www.6bone.net/6bone_6to4.html - 6Bone 6to4 Information
http://www.ieng.com/warp/public/759/ipj_3-1/ipj_3-1_routing.html -
Connecting IPv6 Routing Domains Over the IPv4 Internet
http://www.join.uni-muenster.de/JOIN/ipv6/rfc/rfc2373.txt - RFC 2373: IP
Version 6 Addressing Architecture
http://www.join.uni-muenster.de/JOIN/ipv6/rfc/rfc2374.txt - RFC 2374: An
IPv6 Aggregatable Global Unicast Address Format

Jups Mr. Fla^Heming those are RFC's... as in REQUEST FOR COMMENTS...
*official* stuff... and stuff that WORKS and is implemented...
Not some vague idea tearing apart something people actually use on a day
by day basis...

Now read up.... and stop bashing your stupid IPv8/16/* whatever ideas
here too... I think you don't want to banned here too now do you?

Check http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg14158.html:
8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
After having read the 4 messages that Jim Fleming sent to the list after

having received my warning note, I have revoked Jim Fleming's posting
privilleges to the IETF list.

This revocation will remain in effect for the next month.

                Harald T. Alvestrand
                 IETF Chair
------------------------------>8

And they are quite nice you know... the only revoked it for a month...
hope you grow up in the mean time.
Maybe it's a nice chance to read some stuff so you can act like a grown
up and discuss things like any other normal being... with actually
knowing what you are talking about...

Greets,
 Jeroen

PS: For the rest of your IPv8/IPv16 "ideas" why not start a nice
mailinglist (ipv8@unir.com ?) and announce that once somewhere... that
certainly won't make you step on everybodies toes... and interrested
people will actually join it.... but it won't bother other people
either...