Looking for BGP peers

Ville ville@stealth.net
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 03:50:21 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Pekka Savola wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Michel Py wrote:

> Sure, but you don't _need_ to ask on 6bone list -- you could just send an
> email or knock your neighbour's door.

Pekka,

perhaps it's simply time for you to face it - 6bone@ is a high-traffic
list.  There is no need for you to begin individually judging which of
the requests you see sane and  which not.  They may make perfect sense
to others.

After all, 6BONE clearly _is_ a testbed for the deployment of IPv6 and
that's making no  restrictions towards  the aim of gaining operational
experience before really going final.

I could only be delighted  to see people have so different goals as to
what they are looking for and how they are wishing to achieve it.

> Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,

Chill,
--
	Ville <viha@stealth.net>	Network Security/IPv6 Solutions
                                        Stealth Communications, Inc.