Don't use 'remove' to unsubscribe

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:06:32 -0400

Hello all from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Yes, and if those 'remove' messages were created, and sent out,
because of my mistake in sending out a message with that dratted
setting on Outlook's message formats set, for a Return Receipt
Requested. Then I humbly apologize to all who got stymied on it.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi
Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."