Sprint DNS announcement

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Tue, 8 May 2001 15:15:22 -0400 (EDT)

For those of you using Sprint's V6 DNS service, we now have native IPv6
service for DNS lookups.  ns1.sprintv6.net and ns2.sprintv6.net are now
answering queries for IPv6 over both protocols.

ns1.sprintv6.net.
	63.167.40.5
	2001:440:1239:1001::2

ns2.sprintv6.net.
	208.11.232.29
	2001:440:1239:1001::3

Both sit on the same IPv6 lan for now, but this will be changed going
forward within 1-2 weeks, as we diversify.  Enjoy. V4 addresses will follow
them, but ns1.sprintv6.net's ipv6 address will change in a week or two.

Sprint IPv6 customer who wish to have their zones delegated to them, please
send us mail, and we will do so.

sorry for the plug to those not sprint customers.

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Principal Engineer
SprintLink Europe/Asia
703-689-6322
Sprint E|Solutions: Thinking outside the 435 box