the IOS is incorrect?

Hua Ning nhua@biigroup.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:24:39 +0800

hi, vv00,
I once used this version, it's fine.
and I suppose there is a new version of IOS for Cisco'3640 available now,
which you can download from Cisco's website.

Good Luck.

Subject: the IOS is incorrect?

> Hi every one ,another question .
>    now i install the IOS which version is c3640-is-mz.19991126,I have applied a tunnel to the 6bone site,now i can't ping the remote end of tunnel,i think maybe it is because the IOS have some bugs in it,or maybe my network has some problem.
>    if someone have some good ideas about it ,pls contact with me ,thank you in advance!
> vv00

> »¶س­·أخت،،http://mail.eazier.com

    Hua Ning
    Chief Engineer
    BII Group Holdings Ltd(Beijing Internet-networking Institute),
    110E 11F China Merchants Tower,
    No.2 Dong Huan Nan Lu, Chao Yang District,
    Beijing,China
    Zip Code: 100022
    Tel:+86-10-65660290-223
    Fax:+86-10-65660297