Workshop#2 for IPv6 & DNSSEC

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:28:01 -0800 (PST)

%
% I am sorry for duplicates.
%
% Based on the notes from our last workshop (post IETF-49) and some
% discussion at IETF-50, we would like to expand the effort and
% start planning for the next workshop. We anticipate a two day event
% that brackets IETF-51, with one day before the start of IETF and one
% day after the end of IETF.  Hopefully we can get much of the prep work
% done online prior to the event and can coordinate with the local
% host to integrate some of the testing with the conference network.
%
% Your expression of interest will help gauge the level of onsite
% effort and so I would appreciate people sending me an expression of their
% desire to attend/participate.
%
% Signing up: Send me email <bmanning@karoshi.com>
%
% Cost: USD 0.0
%
% What to bring/have available: A computer (laptop) capable of running the
% latest BIND 9 code (see ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/), with that code
% installed.  A working IPv6 stack on the computer(s) that you intend to use.
%
% As far as external Internet connectivity, we anticipate full IPv6 connectivity.
%
% Homework will be assigned for those whom have not "trod" this path before.
% Suggestions for homework will be entertained as well as specific testing
% that folks would like to see occur.
%
% --bill
%