looking for a reliable ipv6 accessible public web or ftp server

ian@thornlea.net ian@thornlea.net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:33:20 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0055_01C0B19E.87CD4620

I wish to be able to use ftp or http to verify operation of my =
connection - I can ping6 thnigs no problem but when I tried accessing =
some of the IPv6 reachable servers listed on the 6bone page - I wasn't =
able to connect - I am not sure if this is a problem with my =
configuration or the server(s) - if anyone knows a reliable IPv6 =
accessible server I could try please let me know

regards

Ian

------=_NextPart_000_0055_01C0B19E.87CD4620

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I wish to be able to use ftp or http to =
verify=20
operation of my connection - I can ping6 thnigs no problem but when I =
tried=20
accessing some of the IPv6 reachable servers listed on the 6bone page - =
I wasn't=20
able to connect - I am not sure if this is a problem with my =
configuration or=20
the server(s) - if anyone knows a reliable IPv6 accessible server I =
could try=20
please let me know</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ian</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0055_01C0B19E.87CD4620--