IPv6 security

Michael H. Warfield mhw@wittsend.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:13:33 -0500

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 09:03:37PM +0700, R.  Flidersan wrote:
> Hello Guys?

> Could you tell me the place or company I can get a source code for
> TCP/IP in Linux?

	Have you tried looking on any of the source CD's that come with
any of the distributions?

	Just get the kernel source tarball from kernel.org and you'll
find it in there.  The 2.4.2 sources would be this:

	ftp://www.??.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.4/linux-2.4.2.tar.gz

		or

	http://www.??.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.4/linux-2.4.2.tar.gz

	Replace the ?? with a country code for a near-by mirror.  Check
out www.kernel.org for more information.  You'll find a list of mirror
sites here: http://www.kernel.org/mirrors/ and there is at least one
there in "id".

> Thanks in advance.