6bone stats and tools webpage links cleanup

William F. Maton wmaton@ryouko.dgim.crc.ca
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 19:03:18 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Warren Matthews wrote:

> I see the packet loss between SLAC and Cambridge deteriorated from a few
> percent to up to 30% on Tuesday March 6, and there have been round trip
> times up to 500ms whereas in February the average was around 210ms.
>
> I also note no other end-node exhibits a similar pattern (although my sample
> is very small), but a previous problem between SLAC and CRC was resolved
> around that time. Someone in Europe (I don't recall who) was advertising
> CRCs AS back to ESnet (SLACs provider). Probably a co-incidence.

Hmmmm....that may have been Berkom, via their v6 upstream (can't recall
which that was).  We're still experiencing something odd with my route
(traceroute 2001:410:401:b::2 to find out) though, and I'm now trying to
track it down.

wfms