6to4 prefix announcements?

stuart.prevost@bt.com stuart.prevost@bt.com
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:54:54 -0000

Brad wrote:

> [...]
Here I currently receive the 2002::/16 prefix from 5 peers in the DFZ.

Also I can reach both your IPv6 addresses.  Maybe 6to4 connectivity is more
wide spread in Europe ?

I know that from my own experience I have always seen the 2002::/16 prefix,
and we act as a 6to4 relay router which is getting used.

I hope this helps?

Stuart