6to4 clarification needed

John Comeau jcomeau@dialtoneinternet.net
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:09:53 -0400

Thanks for all the responses. The one that was most pertinent to me was from Pekka Savola, who informed me that I needed to upgrade to the 2.4 kernel to have a 'sit' device that knows about 6to4. See the complete story at http://ipv6.dialtoneinternet.net.

I would appreciate direct emails (not to the list) regarding my connectivity from other corners of the 6bone.