pTLA request for CALADAN - review closes 24 July 2001

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:28:42 -0700

6bone Folk,

CALADAN has requested a pTLA allocation. The open review period for this
request will close 24 July 2001. Please send your comments to me or the
list. As has been noted by various comments to this list, your comments on
these pTLA requests do matter, so please don't hesitate to voice your
support or concerns.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?CALADAN>

<http://www.caladan.net>

Thanks,