Request for tunnel

David A. Bandel david@pananix.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:21:07 -0500

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I run a small ISP in the Republic of Panama.  I've contacted some folks
down here, but no one here is running IPv6.

I have a small problem, though.  I know most of you want RT times of <
200ms.  Unfortunately, due to the way I'm connected, I will not be able
to connect to anyone outside Panama at anything less than 500ms.  The
problem is, I'm connected through Charter Communications via satellite.
The downlink is in Texas.  But the absolute best times I've seen through
the satellite shot is 560ms.

Anyone in Texas (or nearby) willing to work with me?  If so, you can
contact me directly.

TIA,

David A. Bandel
		-- Nemesis Racing Team motto