Commercial IPv6 Services

Ronald.vanderPol@surfnet.nl Ronald.vanderPol@surfnet.nl
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:46:11 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Che Rohani Ishak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently, I know that there are only two ISP providing commercial
> IPv6 services that is IIJ and NTT. How about Surfnet and Trumpet?
> Hope to get Clarification.Thanks

SURFnet is not a commercial ISP but the National Research Network
of the Netherlands. We are a closed network for higher education and
research institutes in the Netherlands only. We offer IPv6 pilot
production service to our customers. We have an IPv6 in IPv4 tunneled
network with peerings at the AMS-IX, 6TAP and TEN-155.

	rvdp