Duplicates messages.

horape@tinuviel.compendium.net.ar horape@tinuviel.compendium.net.ar
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 02:01:21 -0300

¡Hola!

I'm the only receiving dupes?

Interesting things about the dupes are:

----- Forwarded message from Peter Håkanson <peter@ipsec.nu> -----

From: Peter Håkanson <peter@ipsec.nu>
To: Julio Baixauli <baixauli@mat.upc.es>
Subject: Re: DNS
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:49:31 +0100
Cc: 6bone <6bone@ISI.EDU>

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, you wrote:
> "Peter Håkanson" wrote:
> >

> > Yes. Bind-9 should be able to communicate with ipv6
> >

> 	I've not found any bind man page in section 9. there is bind(2) man
> page, but it not seems to be that you refers.
> 	Where can I find bind-9?

Bind-9 is the latest version of bind from isc.org
The software may be obtained from www.isc.org,
the unpacked manpages may be browsed at :

http://www.ipsec.nu/dns/bind9/Bv9ARM.html

> 	Thank you very much!!
>
> --
>
> 	Julio Baixauli Garreta
> 	baixauli@mat.upc.es

Peter Håkanson               Phone     +46707328101       Fax +4631223190
IPSec sverige                Email      peter@ipsec.nu
"Safe by design"             Address    Bror Nilssons gata 16  Lundbystrand
                                        S-417 55  Gothenburg   Sweden

----- End forwarded message -----

--
					HoraPe