DNS

Julio Baixauli baixauli@mat.upc.es
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:29:23 +0100

"Peter Håkanson" wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, you wrote:
> > "Peter Håkanson" wrote:
> > >

> > > Yes. Bind-9 should be able to communicate with ipv6
>

> Bind-9 is the latest version of bind from isc.org
> The software may be obtained from www.isc.org,
> the unpacked manpages may be browsed at :
>
> http://www.ipsec.nu/dns/bind9/Bv9ARM.html

	OK. Bind9 is the DNS-server. Now... how can I configure a IPv6-only
node (client) to access to a DNS server that is a IPv6-only node too.

	I've modified /etc/resolv.conf with the IPv6 address of DNS-server, but
don't work (no DNS-query packet found on the net). More ideas??

	I'm working with Linux.

	Thank you!!

	Julio Baixauli Garreta
	baixauli@mat.upc.es