How can I get IPv6 Router

Kristoff Bonne kristoff.bonne@skypro.be
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 20:15:23 +0100 (CET)

Greetings,

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001, wd6bone wrote:
> I want to build a IPv6 experiment  network. But how can I get a router which can be
> used in the IPv6 environment. i.e. an "IPv6" router?
> Thanks very much!
Two possibilities:

- Either you get hold of a 'old' cisco-router (e.g. a 1600 or a 2500), add
sufficiant memory and use one of the experimental IPv6 images found on
cisco's FTP-site.

- Either you use a old 'PC', install one of the free unices (linux or
{free,net,open}BSD and configure IPv6 on it.

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.
--
KB905-RIPE                                  belgacom internet backbone
(c=be,a=rtt,p=rttipc,s=Bonne,g=Kristoff)    Internet, IP and IP/VPN