Individual connections

Raju Mathur raju@linux-delhi.org
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:46:21 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I've been lurking on this list for a couple of weeks and have noticed
that most queries seem to come from ISP's and other service providers.

Does the 6bone encourage individual connections?  I'm an independent
consultant in India trying to get up to speed on IPv6 technologies so
that I can advise my current and future clients appropriately.  I'm
connected intermittently to the 'net through dial-up with a dynamic IP
address.  Are there any ``dial-up friendly'' providers who'd permit me
to tunnel to them using a changing IPv4 address on the 6bone?  Any
special considerations for someone in my position?

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raju Mathur          raju@kandalaya.org           http://kandalaya.org/