pTLA request for MICROSOFT - review closes 2 January 2002

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:59:35 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Despite some of my earlier misgivings, especially those, so am I.(For
those, please contact me off list.)  It will enable Microsoft to develop
workable solutions for the 6Bone, regardless of our own problems. (Would
somebody please update me regarding what was being considered regards to
Cisco?)
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Rik