Announcing 2003::/16 during tests of "shipworm"

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 18:55:15 -0500 (EST)

Primary concern: safety.
	If you can't filter, or don't know how, you should not be connected
to the 6bone.

However, becuase of the controversy here, I will be allowing the 2003://16
prefix only to transit connections to 6175.  If you receive transit from
6175, and do not wish to receive 2003::/16, please filter the prefix.

IMHO, the position that "we can't do that becuase people don't filter" is
nonsense. If people don't filter, they should not be allowed to participate
on the 6bone.

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Principal Engineer
SprintLink Europe/Asia
(+1) 703-689-6322
Sprint IP Services : Thinking outside the 435 box