Announcing 2003::/16 during tests of "shipworm"

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 08:37:01 -0500 (EST)

6bone=testbed

testbed=announce routes that allow people to Test.

I see no reason to not allow *ANY* prefix that has a legit purpose for
testing on the 6bone.  This should in no way break any existing asignments.
Unless I hear something from Working-Group chairs, I will be appending this
prefix to my filters today.

P.S. If any of you have this route in your table now, you aren't abiding by
rfc2772 for filtering anyhow, so I don't see where the room to complain
about it exists.  If you filter strictly, you would not see this route
in your RIB...

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Principal Engineer
SprintLink Europe/Asia
(+1) 703-689-6322
Sprint IP Services : Thinking outside the 435 box