Lurker wants to get involved - but how best to get started?

M. Adam Davis adavis@ubasics.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:45:54 -0400

I've been lurking here for some time, but now want to put a bit of
effort into doing ipv6.

Currently I'm running Windows XP (build 2505 right now), and would like
to start by just making this machine run it.  My understanding is that
I'll need to set it up to route ipv6 messages to a gatway/tunnel/router
somewhere else.

If I cannot do it with this machine, I could set up a freeBSD box and
follow the instructions at kame, but I'd like to see what's available
for this system if possible.

Thanks for your time!  I realize this isn't the best list to ask this
question, but I'd appreciate any pointers to the right sites and lists.

-Adam