O/T: UCE from Andreas Roeschies on every mail sent.... (Was: RE: ipv6 reverse delegation)

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 20:39:22 +0200

Dear Mr(s)/it/thing/<fill in> Andreas Roeschies,

Everytime I do a post to this list (6bone@isi.edu) you are sending me
this nice 'spam complaint' automatically...
I think that's considered to be more 'spam' than the fact that this
'person' is spamming me each and everytime...
I wonder what the legal consequences for this 'person' are if one's name
is 'Bill Moneymaker' or 'John Girlson' or something :)
On a second note.... Mr(s). Roeschies... By replying to email, be it
automatic or not you are simply confirming that your mailbox is being
read/processed.
Which will then let them send you more and more mail.... Third note US
law doesn't apply in germany (.de).... And neither German nor US law
apply in.... Holland go figure...

Have a nice day/night/week/year considering your useless autoreplies
spamming everybody especially because the subject doesn't contain any of
your listed stupid words.

Hope you will fix this ASAP.

Greets,
 Jeroen