Implementation Routing IPv6

Peter.White@nokia.com Peter.White@nokia.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:04:19 +0300

Hi,

Try http://hs247.com , http://www.bieringer.de/linux/IPv6/index.html or one
of the many howto's as described earlier. Get a good understanding of IPv6,
install it on your machine and create a tunnel, possibly to
http://www.freenet6.net and try it out. There are any free routers which can
be run under FreeBSD such as zebra (http://www.zebra.org) and mrtd
(http://www.mrtd.net.

For articles and info, try the RFCs or google for IPv6, whitepapers or
whatever.

Try them out, if they don't work, post a question on here.

PW