stuck for a week at netstat -A inet6 -an

John Comeau jcomeau@dialtoneinternet.net
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:43:55 -0400

Finally figured out the problem - when I edited the specfile, I added
--with-inet6 in the COMMENTS ONLY, not in the actual options. Duh. Now that I
have good RPMs, they are available, at least for now, from
http://ipv6.dialtoneinternet.net. If any of you already on the 6bone can reach
the site at http://3ffe:b00:c18:1fff::2bd, its temporary address, I'd like to
know about it. Thanks!

--
John Comeau - Chief Technology Officer
Dialtone Internet - Extremely Fast Web Systems