FW: ipv6 testing

Keith Tang (HTHK - Engineer II, NW3G) KEITHT@hthk.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 09:12:52 +0800

HI:
 	I try to ask the people how to join the 6Bone group, however none of
them  can give me instructions. I read over the 6bone hookup Info, but I
still not sure what is the first step to do. Could you give me some idea of
it?

Regards,
Keith Tang

----------
From:  Neil Levine [SMTP:levine@uk.clara.net]
<mailto:[SMTP:levine@uk.clara.net]>
Sent:  Friday, September 22, 2000 10:19 PM
To:  Keith Tang (HTHK - Engineer II, NW3G)
Subject:  Re: ipv6 testing

On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 06:11:31PM +0800, Keith Tang (HTHK - Engineer II,
NW3G) said:
	> I reach your site by searching How to setup Ipv6 from 6bone. I
hope you can
	> give me some idea how to start this project. What kinds of
hardware do I
	> need? What should I prepare for ?
	> I really want to join the team as you. Looking forward to hear
from you.

I am just one of many ISPs who are on the 6Bone. For general information you
should read http://www.6bone.net/6bone_hookup.html
<http://www.6bone.net/6bone_hookup.html>  and then contact your nearest
upstream who can allocate you some IPv^ 6bone address space.
Neil

--

Neil Levine                             ClaraNet Ltd