Fwd: Stealth, pTLA request.

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:55:51 -0700

STEALTH requests a pTLA. I am waving the 3 month review period (Stealth has
about 1.5 months on the 6bone) due to the recommendation of Rob Rockell of
SPRINT.

This opens a two week review period, so please send any comments to the me
or the 6bone list.

This review period closes on 26 Sep 2000.

Thanks,

Bob