Connetion to 6bone question

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 20:26:48 -0400 (EDT)

I can give you a tunnel if you like. Just send me your IPv4 tunnel
endpoint, and an ASN if you want to run BGP4+, and I'll set you up. Also,
give me a dns server IP address to delegate your ipv6 zone to.

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Sprintlink Internet Service Center
Operations Engineering,
703-689-6322
1-800-724-3329, PIN 385-8833

When I was a child I had a fever;  my hands felt just like two balloons.