Now that I am attached to 6bone....

Feico Dillema feico@pasta.cs.uit.no
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 00:12:32 +0200

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 08:11:36AM -0700, William Woods wrote:

> 1) Now what ?? I mean , is there a ipv6 compat browser avaliable for
> FreeBSD?
On our IPv6-net we use netscape and the wwwoffle-proxy (with v6
support) on the same machine for Web-browsing over IPv6. I wrote the
IPv6 patch for wwwoffle which is available through the NetBSD pkgsrc
system (and maybe also in the kame pkgsrc and ports distribution) and
you can find it on our WWW-site (slightly outdated though) here:

http://www.vermicelli.pasta.cs.uit.no/ipv6/software.html

> 2) I know this thing is experamental but is there like a list of sites and
> ways to help out?
These's at least one at www.ipv6.org. One example si our server which
offers most of its services (WWW, ftp, some mirrors, anoncvs, ...) over
IPv6, check out: http://www.pasta.cs.uit.no and for a list of
services: http://www.pasta.cs.uit.no/Pasta/virtual.html

Feico.